Medical Weight Loss Programs
If you have struggled with your weight and no amount of dieting and exercise has worked, our medical weight loss programs may be right for you. Memorial Weight Loss Clinic provides physician-supervised weight loss programs that combine customized diet programs and prescription weight loss medications from a physician or healthcare provider.
Get Started Today
While only a medical professional can give you a complete medical evaluation, the criteria listed here should help you get started.
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is at least 27, or your BMI is 25 or higher with one or more obesity-related health condition.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- Your serious weight loss attempts have had only short-term success.
- You are not currently suffering from any other disease that may have caused your excess weight.
- You are prepared to make major changes in your eating habits and lifestyle.
- You do not drink alcohol in excess.
- You are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
While it is best to lose weight through a healthy diet and regular exercise, many still struggle to lose weight and suffer weight-related medical problems. In such cases prescription weight loss medications, such as Phentermine, may be able to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Although prescription weight loss drugs may sound like every dieter's dream, they aren't appropriate for everyone who's overweight. Before being prescribed any medication to help you lose weight and live healthier, you need to qualify medically. While only a medical professional can give you a complete medical evaluation, the criteria listed here should help you get started.
Schedule an Appointment
Only a qualified medical professional can determine if prescription weight loss medications are right for you. Call our weight loss clinic us today to schedule a consultation: 713-468-1060.